Welcome to our repository of various links, media and other assorted files. Please be aware that anything you find beyond this page may not be sorted or categorized in any other way besides alphabetically and numerically, so it will be extremely difficult to look for anything specific.
Archive of sounds created between 2010 and 2011 using WWE announcer Michael Cole's "general manager" catchphrase, a second coming of the "Blue's Clues" joke from a decade earlier.
Deep13: The Podcast (COMING SOON TO THE WEBSITE)
Short-lived podcast hosted by John J. (Sentroid91) discussing the new season of MST 3K and other topics.
Skype Sound Clips (MP3 format):
Just another harmless conversation, until RobertoKay's ENTER key goes haywire.
Jouva attempts to relay a story about getting paid, but his wireless connection has his audio stretch out across three counties.
Happy New Year, Joey
Sentroid91 rings in 2011 by having too much to drink and (kinda) sending Joey a text message.
Have A Safe Flight Gnome
For DarkonZero, it's hard to say goodbye... literally.
An innocent discussion about a pair of YouTube videos titled "My Ass" and "My Ass 2" is too much for DarkonZero to handle.
Off The Wall Golf
On one unusual night of playing World Golf Tour, Jo, DZ and Rob find their golf balls bouncing in bizarre directions.
Roughly a year after #Deep13 made up their own bogus lawsuit, they decide to re-visit an actual Jonathan Lee Riches lawsuit.
Fairly standard directory of WAV files that have been passed around the download folders of many regulars over the years.
Log files are now available in the IRC section.
During a Skype chat in 2009, we decided to create our own bogus lawsuit after reading about the litigious exploits of Jonathan Lee Riches. This is the press release we (never) used to announce it. (NOTE: This is a PDF file.)
A log of the group chat within the general Skype room utilized by #Deep13 regulars during weekend meetups between 2010 and 2013.
Back in #Deep13's prime, wanting to watch a specific episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 meant waiting for reruns or trading tapes... if you lived in the U.S. Today, this site lets you watch almost EVERY episode online through the magic of YouTube. (Season 11 episodes are available on Netflix.)
No longer active, the #Deep13 LiveJournal community was formed in 2002 and remained active until 2007, roughly the same timeline when LiveJournal itself was a popular internet destination.
Incomplete snapshots of the original site which existed from 1999 to its closure in 2008 are available through the Internet Archive. Future archives may be listed. Be mindful of broken links and images.
Our amusing, albeit subpar MST 3K-style riff of the 1989 film, Slipstream. Originally done on June 11th, 2011.
Numerous videos featuring #Deep13 regulars have been uploaded to YouTube for your enjoyment:
- Anon's Japanese (or: Gaijins Anonymous) - One-time regular MSTAnon embarasses himself in front of Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto while representing the Nintendojo blog. (Original video by YouTube user "BarryConvex".)
- CHUCKTALES - The intro for the 2017 version of DuckTales is overlaid with IncredibleMeltingMan's cover of the theme song. (Original video by jasoN.)
- Disney On Ice - A story by Jouva begs the larger question about why Disney On Ice is really so popular.
- Elevator Confessions - Some interesting facts about elevators lead Sentroid91 to experiment with the one at the hotel he's staying at.
- New Years Eve 2013 - A live broadcast of DarkonZero, Jouva, RobertoKay, and Sentroid91 ringing in 2013 on Google+ Hangout.
- October 4, 1999 - A laughable Xtranormal dramatization of a private conversation between Sentroid91 and Lodovik on IRC.